Automotive Business Manager
Training in Toronto
When customers purchase a vehicle, Automotive Business Managers review their credit applications and credit reports, and discuss various financing options to meet their needs. They oversee all financial arrangements and compliance-related issues and prepare delivery documentation, loan documents, extended warrantees and other important paperwork.
Study Automotive Business Manager Training at ATC Toronto
Automotive Training Center (ATC) provides everything students need to pursue a successful career as an Automotive Business Manager in Toronto. ATC’s leading-edge facility is conveniently located in the heart of Etobicoke on Norseman near Islington. The Automotive Business Manager program equips students with strong leadership and communication skills, and prepares them to expertly handle the financial and legal aspects of a sales transaction.
Topics covered in the training program include:
- Business Manager’s Role in the Dealership
- Financial Institutions & Their Requirements
- Getting the Contracts Purchased
- Credit Reporting Overview
- Understanding Credit Scores and Risks
- Reading Credit Reports
- Prequalification Using Credit Reports
- Cash Conversions
- Bank Conversions
- Use a Customer-Friendly, Aggressive F & I Process
- Qualify Your Customer, Use The Right Words
- Product Knowledge
- Effective Selling Techniques
- Menu Selling
- Leasing Skills & Techniques
Automotive Business Manager Job Description and Projected Demand in Toronto
ATC graduates who enter into Automotive Business Manager careers in Toronto perform a wide range of duties, including
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a detailed explanation of aftermarket products
- Offering customers a complete explanation of extended warranties and manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Seeking out partnerships with financial institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources and through the proper federal and provincial channels
- Understanding and complying with federal, provincial and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs
Canada is having a record year for vehicle sales and, because of this, employment demand for Automotive Business Managers in new or pre-owned car dealerships in Toronto is expected to increase. The average salary for this position in Canada is $58,958 per year, but with sales commissions the earning potential can be much higher.
Enroll in ATC and start your career in automotive business management in Toronto!